How To Mow Only
The hair is a sensitive subject for any woman, as a proper haircut can change your whole appearance. Learn how to mow only a quick and easy way, without spending any money. Even Hollywood stars such as Beyonce confessed that is self use. Try this!
Steps to take when you mow only
1. For starters, buy a scissors sharp enough in a shop or beauty parlors. Avoid using paper or scissors because they are too dull to cut the strand of hair effectively.
2. Wash your hair and comb it carefully, but it does not dry out. On wet hair better see peaks and correct length. Keep spray water beside you to wet hair as it begins to dry.
3. Grab a section of hair clip the top of the head. Depending on the thickness of the hair, divide it into sections, as it cut, starting with the bottom layer.
4. Cut the split ends about 6 mm higher than the affected area. Grab a section of hair between the index and the index finger of non-dominant hand (right hand if you’re left-handed or left-handed if you are right handed). Get down with your fingers over the strand to which section you’re going to cut it.
5. Keep scissors parallel and just below the fingers that hold the hair tight. Cut slowly and let the strands fall while you keep your fingers in the same position.
6. After you have completed the first section of hair cutting, check the length so as to be equal. Put your hand (i.e the index finger and index) a section on each side of the face and measure the correct length. If you see any stray wire, cut it off. Repeat for each section of hair until done.
7. Dry your hair and check again if it is cut evenly.
How to mow only: Tips
1- Next time you go to the salon to get a haircut, see how your stylist works and copy it moves.
2- If the first time you try to mow only, not choose short hair. In case you fail, you can go to a professional salon for touch-ups.
3- Keep in mind that curly or wavy hair is longer when wet. Therefore, make sure you always cut less than desired length, because loops roll around after it dries.
4- Take care to dispute the presence of two mirrors to see the back and hair length.
5- You can stick a piece of tape on the hair that is going to cut it.
Now that you know how to mow alone, do not you just have to try and see what happens?